Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Peter Hudoba: What Does Love Peace Harmony means for our lives?

Dear friends,

Today,  I share my experience of  Love Peace and Harmony in the life.

All people around the world wish to live healthy and happy lives. Nobody likes the war, people like the peace. People do not like to live in arguments, violence and similar, everybody prefers to have harmonious surroundings. Everyone whom I met wanted one thing that was common to all: to have someone to love and someone to love them. If they could not have it with people, then they found it with pets, or with garden.

I found also that people want to feel a peace inside, nobody likes inner tension or turmoil. We would like to have balanced inner organs, nobody would like to have hormonal or metabolic disharmony or other way to say - imbalance. 

I learned from master Sha how important it is to have love peace and harmony inside and outside. let me share with you.

How do we do it? We pray to Heaven, to Divine, Dao, to Saints and we request that they bless our life and fill it with Love, Peace and Harmony.  
 Then we practice as follows:

Body posture - in sitting, put your left palm on middle of the chest, put your right palm on your left palm
Mind Power - Visualize golden ball behind palms.
Soul Power - Invocation of Deities and Soul Downloads (the prayer)
Sound Power - Chant the mantra:

I love my heart and soul
I love all humanity
Join hearts and souls together
Love Peace and Harmony
Love Peace and Harmony
  

Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for bringing love, peace and harmony to our lives. I love to listen to your voice, I love your blessings and peaceful energy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Monica!
      welcome to my blog
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete