Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Peter Hudoba: Body Space Medicine - Energy Healing

Dear Friends,

Today I share about a Body Space medicine, the pioneering work of Master Guo, the teacher of our beloved master Sha.

In 2007, I was so blessed, that I could accompany Master Sha and Master Guo to travel to New York and do with them the presentations at NYIT and at UN Headquarters in New York. I was very honored by giving the lectures together with master Guo, he was speaking in chinesse and I was translating into English. It was so wondereful!

As I was preparing the presentation for master Guo, I had to study his book and I learned a lot of knowledge. But it was only after we were together in New Your, when we were discussing the topics before our presentation, that I really got the concept well. I am so grateful to both masters for this incredible opportunity.
  
In coming weeks, I will spent a time to discuss this precious knowledge.

If you like, you can come and listen to my radio show recording  Click here


Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver











1 comment:

  1. Dear Master Peter, thank you very much for the blessing. How interesting to learn about your experiences in 2007, which was the year that I became your student! I look forward this weekend to hearing more about your understanding of Master Guo's work.

    ReplyDelete