Wednesday, 1 June 2016

How I grew to become a Spiritual teacher


Dear friends,

Today,  I share my life story how I grew to become a Spiritual teacher and healer. 

When I was born, the nurse in delivery room that hold me in her arms said to my mom: "I do not know what it is about this baby, but I have a feeling that he will be a great doctor one day." Since I was a child, this has somehow become part of my life. 
As a little boy, I received a toy emergency kit for Christmas and I was diligently putting bandages on "bobo" on my teddy bear paw. He got so many flu shots from me! I read many books about doctors, healers and my most favorite books were Cronin's Adventures of a Black Bag and Doctor Arrowsmith, a novel by American author and playwright Sinclair Lewis.

As 14 years old, I read about Dr. Cooper from New York how he was placing electrodes into a brain of people to heal their hand shaking and I decided that is what I will do one day. My dream was fulfilled! When I come to live in Canada, I met a doctor who helped Dr. Copper with those surgeries, and I was actually doing a research on the surviving patients from that time. Absolutely remarcable!

But, the destiny has lead me eventually to meet master Sha who trained me in different healing art. Now I am helping many people with all sorts of issues, not only ilness and it gives me a tremendous pleasure and joy to be able to do this. I can not thank Master Sha enough for helping me to reach my final dream of my life.


Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sharing Master Peter! Thank you so much for all your love and service. I am so blessed to have you and Master Sha in my life. I am so grateful. TY TY TY LY LY LY


    ReplyDelete