Sunday, 29 May 2016

Peter Hudoba: Our Pets Healing Evening May 27 2016

dear Friends,

Today, our centre, which is in fact a very sacred place, has changed into the zoo. Literally.
It is because we had a monthly pet's healing evening.
Dogs were barking, cats were meowing, people were laughing.

At some point when I was offering a blessing with a flute, a lovely dog by a  name Salty, went with me into a duet. As I was playing, she was howling. It was so amazing!

I am so happy that I could offer a love and light from Divine to these lovely creatures. They mean so much to us.

Enjoy the footage, taken by illustrious Desiree.





With love and blessings


Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Master Peter for leading such a joyful gathering of precious pets in all shapes and sizes and their loving caretakers :) Healing has never been such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It was so much fun to witness! My Kitty sat near by receiving the beautiful blessings and we both enjoyed the little dog singing!! Thank-you Master Hudoba!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cara for involving your amazing Cat. It is a super-cat.

      Delete