Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Peter Hudoba: Love of the Teacher

Dear friends,

Today, I again share my insights on the relationship between spiritual teacher and student. 

I have been blessed to meet Master Sha in this life and that I could become his student. In the relationship with my teacher, I was given the opportunity to look into workings of my heart very deeply. I could see how I was projecting on my teacher my own internal struggles and over the time, I was able to purify them out. After a while, I could clearly see how much love and patience my teacher has had over the years, patiently guiding me through this difficult and delicate process.

Now, I am going through similar process with my students. They try all their best to reach enlightenment, and of course, they do project on me their inner struggles, the same way I did towards my teacher. It does requires a lot of love and forgiveness on my part, to tolerate what I am receiving. But, at all times, I keep reminding myself, how patient and loving my teacher was with me over the years.  

I am extremely grateful to my teacher master Sha how he guided me to improve my relationship with him, that he taught me all the necessary techniques so I could purify the karmic blockages in my relationship to him. Without that help, I would not progress on my enlightenment at all, I am absolutely sure.





With love and blessings


Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver





7 comments:

  1. Thank you Master Peter for this wonderful blog post. Thank you for all your unconditional love and forgiveness you have given to me and for being my spiritual father. Love you love you love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Master Peter for your tolerance, forgiveness and love. Thank you for leading the way as I awaken to the tendency to project my inner struggles and recognize in others projection of their struggles. Back to chanting (and practicing) greatest love, forgiveness, compassion, light, humility, harmony, flourishing, service and enlightenment... Love, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Cynthia for coming so often to my blog. that is great!
      with love
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  3. Yes! Thank-you for your eternal patience and deepest kindness! Your dedication and love for us, your students, is astonishing! With Much love and gratitude!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cara for your kind words.
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete