Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Peter Hudoba: Improve Your Relationships

Dear friends,


From Master Sha, I have learned that root of our success or failure in any aspect of our life, including relationships, is our karma, what we have done to other people in this or past lives.

This is incredible knowledge, because it gives us the power to improve the relationships that are so, beautiful, loving and fulfilling.

How do we do it? We pray to Heaven, to Divine, Dao, to Saints and we request that they bless our relationships, that they bring Divine love and light into our hearts to heal all wounds, pains, painful experiences and memories. We ask them to purify our relationships, fill them with Divine Love.

I am extremely grateful to my teacher master Sha that he taught me all the necessary techniques so I can purify the karmic blockages in my relationships. Not only, my soul journey to enlightenment has benefited, my personal relationships have become so sweet and loving, beyond words.

With love and blessings


Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver







3 comments:

  1. Wow....Master Peter we are so very blessed in so many ways. Thank you for being such a fabulous teacher, thank you for your love and commitment to service, thank you for your time and energy in these blogs, and in everything you do for the Mission. I can't thank you enough. Thank you to Master Sha for everything. Thank you to all holy beings for such wonderful blessings. We are beyond blessed. TY TY TY LY LY LY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Master Peter for this wonderful practice to transform our relationships. I always enjoy your blog and being able to chant and meditate with you no matter where you are. Thank you for all your love and sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Lexie and i am so glad to let the world know the success behind my relationship. The secret is Dr.Abazara and through his help i have been able to get my lover back within 48 hours and since then our relationship has been perfect. The best way to get your relationship back on track is to contact Dr.Abazara on: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or WHATSAPP him on +2348104102662 And within 48 hours you will be glad you contacted him

    ReplyDelete