Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Peter Hudoba: How to Develop Fourth Chakra - Heart Chakra

Dear friends,

Welcome!

Today, I share simple principles to develop Fourth Chakra (or Fourth Soul House as Master Sha calls it). It is located in the middle of the Chest. Imagine a vertical line coming down from the top of the head to middle of pelvic floor. Then imagine second line, this time vertical, that comes from middle of breast bone towards your spine. 
Where these two line cross, lies Fourth - Heart chakra.

The Fourth chakra is very important for the function of our body. It is the key for making our Element Fire, our Heart and Circulatory system strong and healthy. Fourth chakra is also very important for Spiritual Journey and Enlightenment, because this is a place where we do intense purification of our karma, where we develop the love, compassion, forgiveness and
You can join our regular sessions in our centre in Vancouver or in other centers of Master Sha, where you can practice under our supervision. 


With love and light

Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver













2 comments:

  1. Dear Master Peter, I thank you for your faithful posting of practices so that I and many others around the world can benefit from your wisdom, knowledge and practical techniques as we progress on our soul journey. Today I was honoured to practice along with you to further develop my heart chakra. So much warmth radiated from my chest, spreading to all parts of my body and beyond and a smile came (for no particular reason); my heart is happy! My deepest gratitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiritual healing gives a power to connect with spiritual world where you can know the reasons of life what is the motive and aim of life Best Spiritual Healer in London | Spiritual Healer in London,Uk

    ReplyDelete