Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Peter Hudoba: How to Develop Fifth Chakra

Dear friends,

Welcome!

Today, I share simple principles to develop Fifth Chakra (or Fifth Soul House as Master Sha calls it). It is located in the middle of the Throat. Imagine a vertical line coming down from the top of the head to middle of pelvic floor. Then imagine second line, this time vertical, that comes from middle of throat towards your spine. 
Where these two line cross, lies Fifth Chakra.

The Fifth chakra is very important for the function of our body. It is the key for making our Thyroid strong and healthy. Fifth chakra is also very important for developing strong will. For those who wish to have beautiful voice for singing, this is a place.
You can join our regular sessions in our centre in Vancouver or in other centers of Master Sha, where you can practice under our supervision. 


With love and light

Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver









3 comments:

  1. Thank you Master Peter, for some reason I did not receive email notice of this radio show last week and so I am glad to find the link on your blog! Energy was flowing so strongly, it was difficult to stay focused during the practice. I noticed my voice becoming more clear as the practice continued. Thank you for making this practice available to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Cynthia for your post! please continue and we see how you voice will be in 6 months!
    with love and blessings
    peter hudoba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Master Hudoba! Thank-you from my heart for this practice! I can feel my Thyroid improving and healing! So much Light comes... its blinding! Love, Cara

    ReplyDelete