Friday, 18 March 2016

Master Sha Ihe International Day of Happiness

Dear Friends,
 
It is my great honor and joy to introduce to you
Master Sha's  International Day of Happiness to share the joy of Love, Peace, and Harmony. 
 
Master Sha will Launch the Love Peace Harmony song and video on Sunday, March 20, 2016. Do not miss this very special opportunity for your soul journey.

I remember like today, when I heard the Love Peace Harmony song for the first time. It was in 2005. I was so moved and have listened to it regularly ever since. When I work at my office and see clients, the song goes on all the time. Many times I have heard comments from clients how relaxing it makes them. We played it in our house for years, until I now play a special mantra all the time. 
 
This is the song that can literally change your life!
 
Join Master Sha and his team this Sunday on March 20 2016. Please visit the DrSha.com and the Thunderclap by Clicking Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment