Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Peter Hudoba: The Power of Dao In Your Life


My dear friends,

One year ago, on my radio show, I was sharing some practical application of the Power of Dao in the life. The broadcast was made from Sedona, while I was on Dao Retreat with Master Sha. In a reminiscence to this, and especially, because Master Sha is holding a new Dao retreat in Hawaii, I am repeating this lovely broadcast today again.

Dao is so big no one can see it's limit, and it is so small that nothing is smaller than Dao. It has no shape, no time. It is not possible to describe it by words, no one can see it, touch it, know it.

How then, we can use something for ourselves that we can not see, touch, observe, understand, describe?

First, we have to be in the state of no EGO, free of all desires, free of all prejudice. Only then we can allow the Force of Tao to do what it is supposed to do. And that is basically all what it is.

Dao acts all time, without interruption, in all in the universe. When we are in any particular situation, that situation has occurred just as a result of Dao action. This is the key to understand. It is  Dao that causes things to happen, not us. Then, we know that all we need to do, is to remove our own desire, and simple align ourselves with that flow of Dao in the situation.

And, voila! We are carried forward without any effort on our own, completely and perfectly.

I wish you a great success to unite with Dao!

With love and blessings

Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

My Twitter

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver











No comments:

Post a Comment