Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Peter Hudoba: Spiritual Testing


Dear friends,

Today, I have share some basic points on spiritual testing.

Master Sha teaches that each of us experiences some sort of spiritual testing on our journey to enlightenment. Anything can be a testing, and you can be tested at any time.

During the testing, soul world is checking if we are ready for the next level, if we are ready to progress. They probe our weaknesses and they do show up quite intensely.



I am very honored to share with you the guidance that I received from my dear teacher at times when I was in testing. Before, I tried many things, but ultimately, it was only what master Sha has guided me, that worked.

Master Sha has always reminded me to stop analyzing and instead to chant mantra. He said, when a dark thought comes, replace it by mantra. Later, we added a forgiveness.
 
Anytime you are confronted with spiritual testing, always assume, it is the result of my own mistakes from past, that are now coming back to me. Never blame anyone, always assume responsibility, offer gratitude and appreciation for the testing and ask for forgiveness for the reasons that lead to the testings (usually your karma).



with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver







4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Master Peter! Oddly enough, it felt in a way as though I were hearing this for the first time although I know I have "heard" it many times before. I'm happy that this shift within me is happening. Thank you for your wisdom, your caring and compassion, your generosity in all your teachings to us. We really need it. Love, Nori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nori,
      Thank you for your post. Yes, when we are in testing, we hardly remember anything. It is as we are in different reality. It is good to read about testing again and again. The, once we enter testing, we can deal with it.
      I love you very much
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  2. Dear Master Peter - Thank you for the guidance during testing. Replacing all thoughts with mantra and stopping analyzing is a powerful advice and hard to apply when in testing. Thank you for your blog. Thank you for your wisdom. Love, Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sai S. Suresh is a gifted spiritual healer. Spiritual healing can be defined as a systematic, purposeful intervention to help another living being (anything in the living system - human beings, animals, plants etc.) by one or more persons.Spiritual Healing Centres in Bangalore|Pranic Healing in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete