Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Peter Hudoba: Are Your Enlightenment Practices Right for You ?

dear friends,

Today, I share  how we can decide if what we practice and how we practice, is correct or not.
There are many different religions, spiritual orientations. There are many different teachers, different styles, different techniques.
How do you know which one is good for you?
I believe, the only way to know, is, to see the results. If the results are good, than, what you practice is good also.


with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Dao Healing Centre Vancouver

1 comment:

  1. Master Peter thank you for laying out so clearly the answer to the most important question and for leading into your class tonight on how to live a happy life. The flute blessing touched a chord in my heart. My heart is happy :) with love and gratitude, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete