Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Peter Hudoba: My Experience with Dao Chang Caligraphy Room Vancouver

dear Friends,

I am honored to share with you an amazing story. Today, I had to prepare a special program, when we broadcast from our Dao Field Calligraphy room, here in Vancouver. From whatever reason, the computer would not work. I really tried everything. First, the wireless internet would not work. I managed to find a long cable and brought internet to the room via cable. It would not work, although it did in another room. I finally gave up with computer 1. I started computer 2. The internet would work, but, this time, the streaming program would not work. It did on the computer 1, but there internet would not work. I finally managed to have it work, all seemed be OK, but when I checked webcasting on line, the broadcast was pitch black. Nothing was getting through!!

You can imagine the situation. We had many listeners who booked themselves to view the program, but waited in vain. I can tell you, not and easy situation.

But, I was in Dao Field Calligraphy Room. The incredibly strong field helped me to remain relatively calm, as calm as you can get in this type of situation. And, although the webcast did not work, eventually, the solution appeared, I used the phone line, to offer at least participation by listening. It took about 45 minutes to sort out, but eventually, I did succeed.

I am so grateful for Dao Field, no matter what blockage, we can successfully overcome it. We are so blessed.

with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver







1 comment:

  1. Dearest Master Peter,

    thank you for sharing this powerful experience with us! I so wish for the South of Germany to soon have a Tao Calligraphy room, too! Not sure if I would ever like to leave though!

    With deep love and light

    Nina

    ReplyDelete