Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Peter Hudoba: Master Sha Dao Healing Centre Vancouver, 1128 W Broadway


dear Friends,

Today I share history of our Master Sha Dao Healing Centre Vancouver, at 1128 W Broadway.

I had with me Sara Baker, our Centre Coordinator and Lavana Lee, our Centre marketing Director.

Please come and visit us, we would be so happy and honored to offer you our love and any service we could use to make your lives happier and healthier.



with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver







2 comments:

  1. Thank you Master Hudoba for this great introduction to the Tao Healing Centre in Vancouver. Every time I have been able to be in the Centre the energy has been incredible. Especially the inner healing room, this is not to be missed, it has a very high frequency which I felt through out my body, very healing and peaceful feeling. Thank you for all your service to making this Centre avaialble, I look forward to my next visit. Ty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you mark for your wonderful support in our centre!! with love, peter hudoba

      Delete