Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Peter Hudoba: Enlightenment of the Mind

dear Friends,
 

Welcome!

Today, I share  the teaching that I gave only few weeks ago. It was so popular, that I decided to do it again. I have taught and practiced with listeners Master Sha`s technique to Reach Enlightement of the Mind by Quietude and Stillness using the mantra from Immortal Dao.

In 2002, I lived in Zen monastery for a short time. We practiced quiet and stillness of mind a lot, almost 10 hours a day. I did enjoy it very much. Master Sha teaches us to chant all time. I enjoy that also! Master Sha says what you chant what you become. When we chant Quiet or still, our mind enters Quietude and Stillness. This way we can reach Enlightenment. This is wonderfully explained in line 97, 98, 99 and 100 in Immortal Dao Mantra in Dao II book of Master Sha.


And remember, always continue any treatments for any mental illness and health issues with your medical doctor, our techniques are not replacement for medical care. The Practice with Stilling the mind has to be done carefully, step by step, never enforced!!!

with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver






1 comment:

  1. Thank you Master Peter for coming to Victoria to teach us how to quiet the mind and bring stillness. After this practice i feel peaceful and grounded. I am so happy to chant with you in this way everyday <3

    ReplyDelete