Saturday, 19 September 2015

Peter Hudoba: Day 2 Experience In Dao Chang Calligraphy room in Hawaii



Day 2 Experience In Dao Chang Calligraphy room in Hawaii

Today I spent 1 hour for a healing of my back. As I walked to the Dao Chang, I again felt enormous presence, very powerful energy field, the atmosphere literally vibrated with power. I lied down on the bed, and soon entered deep stillness and quiet. My body become supple and soft. I become aware of huge powerful source of light in the middle and top of the field, from which the light was streaming everywhere. Soon, I was perfused with this light, whole space become one huge light. I lost concepts. Once I regained, after an hour, I was so happy, soft, felt very pleasant.
Then I went for another 2 hours to practice calligraphy painting within the field. It was absolutely remarkable. The practice was so easy, light, efficient, almost effortless. I am extremely grateful to master Sha for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment