Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Peter Hudoba: Are you able to forgive?

Dear friends,

I was very honored to teach a forgiveness on my radio blog today.

Master Sha teaches that success and failure in any aspect of the life comes from our karma.
If we have done pleasant kind actions to other people, we were loving, caring, compassioned, then we have a good karma and our life will be successful.  If we have done unpleasant actions to other people, we were angry, unkind, mean and so forth, then we have not good karma and our life will have all sorts of frictions and road blocks in it.

Therefore, anytime you are confronted with some sort of unhappiness, always assume, it is the result of my own mistakes from past, that are now coming back to me. Never blame anyone, always assume responsibility and ask for forgiveness.

with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Master Peter for this episode and the forgiveness practice along with you. I can't begin to express the feeling I have after listening to the show...maybe there are no words? with greatest gratitude... Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Master Peter for the radio show on forgiveness. I love being able to chant and meditate with you and feel so blessed to do so 24/7 with these recordings. After the forgiveness practice i felt very peaceful and relaxed. Thank you, Love you <3

    ReplyDelete