Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Peter Hudoba: Heal your Heart and Relationships


Dear Friends,

Behind any success or difficulty in our life, there is a root, it is either good or bad karma. The same is true for any difficulty in our relationships, we not only need to find the way to the heart of the other person, we need to work on the karma also. 

Today, I share how to heal any difficulties in this part of our life. We are so blessed that we can use these very effective techniques of Master Sha.



with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Master Hudoba for the beautiful teaching on healing the heart and practice..I feel so happy and look forward to your workshop this thursday at the Vancouver Public Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Master Peter, for your love and wisdom during this practice. I am so grateful.

    ReplyDelete