Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Peter Hudoba: Escape the Confusion - Stay in the Light.

dear Friends,

Today I share the topic "How to Stay in the Light ."
I believe that this is truly the most important aspect of our journey to Enlightenment.
Often, we a confronted by difficult situations. Then, more often then not, our mind becomes confused and filled with emotions and all sorts of negative heavy feelings. We want to end the problem, but any decision that we take in that state of confusion, will reflect the karma that is binding us at the moment.

Therefore, regardless what is happening, we need to first achieve the state of purity of our heart  and that will determine how much we can achieve.


With love and blessings
Peter Hudoba


Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

My Twitter

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver








4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your guidance, Master Peter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this practice to help us stay in the light:) my mind feels clear and my heart feels open after this chanting. Love you♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so so much this was very helpful and a wonderful practice that I will use often :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Master Hudoba for this beautiful mantra practice. It has helped me clear some of the shame associated with the recognition of mistakes I have made in the past. Compassion for my soul journey has replaced these feelings. I will continue to chant. TY TY TY

    ReplyDelete