Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Peter Hudoba: The discussion with one of my students, Rebekka.

Dear friends,

today, I have changed my usual topic and instead of teaching, I invited to my studio an absolutely wonderful person, one of my students in Vancouver, Rebekka.

Please enjoy our discussion.

With love and blessings,

With love and blessings
Peter Hudoba






Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

My Twitter

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver



















2 comments:

  1. Thank you Master Peter and Rebekka for the wonderful radio show. It reminds me how much my life has changed since studying and practicing Master Sha's healing techniques. I had been searching how to end my suffering and transform my life for the better and finally found something that truly works. I can say without a doubt that i am much happier in my life and have found the joy and transformation that i had been looking for:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for the discussion! It was so encouraging and a delightful reminder of how so many of our lives have been touched by Divine Light and Love through the practises and the Presence of our beloved Teacher! Thank-you Master Hudoba and Rebekka! Love you both very much!!

    ReplyDelete