Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Peter Hudoba: Ancient Daoist Rejuvenation Techniques

dear Beloved Friends,
 


Today we have practiced very special technique of Master Sha to Rejuvenate the Body by meditation on Ming Men Area.

Ming Men Area is a very important energy center in our body. It regulates Kidneys, sex organs and sexuality, production of some hormones and Energy for the function of the brain. All of these have a very powerful rejuvenating effect on the body.

with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver









2 comments:

  1. Thank you Master Peter for this wonderfully simple yet powerful practice. I feel refreshed and also very peaceful after this chanting. Thank you, love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Master Hudoba for sharing this powerful practice to bring special Tao Light to our body. I had much salvia build up in my mouth during the practice, and feel very energized, just what I need today, ty ty ty

    ReplyDelete