Wednesday, 18 February 2015

dear Friends,

Today has been a great day, I am immersed in endless love and bliss. It is so amazing to be in this state. When I remember how it used to be years ago, I can not believe it, that was not me! Better said, that was not me, who I am now.

I studied and practiced many different ancient teachings, Vedic, Hindu, Buddhist, Daoist, Christian and others. Often I found the reference to oneness. But, what does that mean, to be in oneness?
There are so many different descriptions.



With love and blessings
Peter Hudoba

Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

My Twitter

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver



















3 comments:

  1. Dear Master Hudoba,
    Thank-you for the deep rejuvenating meditation!! I got so warm after only a few minutes! Love, Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Master Hudoba for this ancient wisdom and great practice of "focus on the Tao", the energy is so great I feel like I am in the room with you. Ty Ty Ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Master Hudoba for the profound practice. I felt blended and immersed in your chanting that brought out together stillness, quietness and peacefulness within me. TY TY TY LY LY LY

    ReplyDelete