Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Peter Hudoba: Finding Your true Self

dear friends,

It was in the winter many years ago, I was about 10 years old, when I first experienced the state of mystical ecstasy. From then moment on, I intuitively tried many different approaches to still my mind and experience that state again.

It was only I reached the first level of enlightenment, that I finally entered the bliss in a sustained way.

It is simply an incredibly happy state of being that comes with enlightenment.

I wish you all find your true self!






With love and blessings
Peter Hudoba

Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

My Facebook

My Blog

My Twitter

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver






9 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this.. always to again realize that complete stillness is important, and to purify our mind, heart, emotions, feelings with pure light.Our consciousness needs that to realize our true self. Thank you rebekka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Dear Anonymous.
      I am so happy that I could give you something that you enjoyed.
      with love and blessings,
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  2. Dear Master Peter, I can picture the snow falling and how peaceful it is. Thank you for this show on finding our true selves and maintaining the stillness needed to reach Enlightenment. The more we forget ourselves and our troubles and help others, the more we can get closer to finding Inner Peace. Looking forward to your next show! Love you Love you Love you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you brenda,
      I wish you find your true self in profound joy of your heart.
      with love and blessings,
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  3. Dear Master Hudoba!
    Thank-you for the simple peace that I feel in my heart right now after listening to your story and chanting AMITOFO!! I will return often! Love, Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you Cara,
      Continue to come, it makes me very happy that I could serve you.
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  4. Thank you Master Peter for once again blessing us with this wonderful blog post. I felt so much peace just listening to you speak. Thank you for helping me find my true self. I love you<3 I thank you from the bottom of my heart<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Master Hudoba for this beautiful flute blessing and practice. I felt deeply connected during the practice and saw spiritual image of the Buddha shining brilliant light. Peace overcame my heart has the mediation continued. Now I will see how long this feeling will last, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete