Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Peter Hudoba: The Value of Respect and Gratitude

Dear Friends,

During this time of festive seasons, I have been reflecting on what is important in my life and what is not. What has a true value and what does not?

I feel so blessed to have wonderful wife, son, mother, spiritual father - master Sha, and wonderful students. I have found a true richness and beauty of life when I am serving God. These are the most important things in my life. I am truly grateful.


Whatever you are celebrating in this season, I wish you from my heart, a very peaceful Holidays season, filled with God's love and light.

With love and blessings
Peter Hudoba

Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

My Twitter

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver























2 comments:

  1. Dear Master Hudoba, Thank you so much for sharing the Value of Respect and Gratitude with such profound deep teaching and bringing so much love and joy to families, students, friends around the world and all souls of humanity, mother earth, wan wu, universes and all wan ling. I am so grateful and full of feelings of love from your chanting, blessing and receiving so much light and love from God and Heavenly saints. When I opened your blog I was so amazed when I looked at the clock, it is the hour of the Heart meridian and also the first day of New Year. It is like I have just attended your workshop for an hour. I listened twice, my heart opened further, felt calm, peaceful and in stillness condition. I am so happy to meet you and Master Sha in this lifetime. Thank you so much for the past years blessing, teachings and guidance for my soul enlightenment journey. I look forward to many many years of continuous learning with you and Master Sha how to serve and help others to be healthy and happy unconditionally. Happy holidays and Happy New Year to you and your family. Love you. Love you. Love you. Countless bow downs. Countless bow downs. Countless bow downs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this special talk on opening the heart. As I reflect on my earlier life it is very similar with taking things for granted. It makes my heart weep to know the love that was offered in those years. I thank you and Master Sha for teaching me to open my heart to remove my own blockages to being grateful. This practice was very powerful. I felt the love filling my heart with so much joy and light. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete