Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Peter Hudoba: The Force of Dao in My Life - Secret Applications

My dear friends,

Today am sharing some practical application of the force of Dao in the life.

Dao is so big no one can see it's limit, and it is so small that nothing is smaller than Dao. It has no shape, no time. It is not possible to describe it by words, no one can see it, touch it, know it.

How then, we can use something for ourselves that we can not see, touch, observe, understand, describe?

First, we have to be in the state of no EGO, free of all desires, free of all prejudice. Only then we can allow the Force of Tao to do what it is supposed to do. And that is basically all what it is.

Dao acts all time, without interruption, in all in the universe. When we are in any particular situation, that situation has occurred just as a result of Dao action. This is the key to understand. It is  Dao that causes things to happen, not us. Then, we know that all we need to do, is to remove our own desire, and simple align ourselves with that flow of Dao in the situation.

And, voila! We are carried forward without any effort on our own, completely and perfectly.

I wish you a successful Yu Dao He Zhen (unite with Dao).

With love and blessings

Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

My Twitter

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver



7 comments:

  1. Dear Master Hudoba, I have just finished practicing Da Qian Bei, Greatest Humility to transform ego and to stay humble all the time. Then opening my email I saw and read your blog teaching to be in the state of no Ego .... How wonderful ... Tao Fa Zhi Ran.....Tao Fa Zhi Ran .... in time, on time and all the time ....So.... peaceful....so quiet....TY TY TY LY LY LY CB CB CB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Audrey,
      Thank you for your heartfelt comments!
      with love and blessings,
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  2. Dear Master, I have always loved this chanting! It makes me feel so deeply quiet and yet vibrant! Thank-you for the Dao Wisdom and Experience!! I look forward to the next time! Love, Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cara for coming again to my blog. Continue chanting!!
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed the chanting of Follow Nature's Way and the short teaching on how to be like water. I think in order to serve humanity, we truly cannot have any ego or any negativity in our mindsets, attitudes or beliefs. To be like water, is to surrender and be present in order to be of highest quality service...thank you, thank you, thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda for your comments. Come again!
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  4. Thank you Master Hudoba for this great insight into the force of Dao and following natures way. The practice was very powerful, I feel the group added much energy to the practice, thank you.

    ReplyDelete