Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Peter Hudoba: The Joy of Being Alive

Dear Friends,

Today I share the teachings of Joy. As I am counting more and more birthdays with passing years, my understanding of the life keeps improving.

I, as all of us, have always wanted to have happy and prosperous life. Who would not like that? But, we differ in ways how to achieve that. I always felt, it is the great loving relations in family, success in professional life and good health that would make me happy. To my surprise, I achieve all of this, but it has not make me happier then I was!

It was at that time, that I decided to turn my total attention to my spiritual journey. Soon after, I reached first level of enlightenment and experienced a profound happiness beyond anything I could have ever imagine!

Truly, it was only through opening my heart to God, to be flooded with God's love and light, that has made my life full of joy. For the first time in my life, I was so happy to be alive!

From then on, as I am continuously coming closer and closer to God, the joy of life is expanding and intensifying beyond belief. It is a joy of true life.




How do you develop the true joy?

Put your Left palm  on the middle of the chest, in the middle between breasts and place your Right palm on your Left palm. Visualize golden light in the middle of your chest behind your palms .

Chant mantra God's Light.

Do invocation to Divine and Dao to sent you a light to your Heart Chakra, to purify your Heart Chakra from all negativity and to fully develop the joy.
Ask your Heart Chakra area to receive light, to fully purify all negativity and fully develop the joy.
Enjoy it and practice regularly!!!

Always remember, that spiritual blessing does not replace conventional medicine and sometimes the feeling depressed can be a presentation of serious illness. It is always best to check with your doctor and then, enjoy the Divine Love and Light helping you also.


with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver









5 comments:

  1. Dear Master Hudoba,
    Thank-you for the wonderful Teaching!! There was so much Love and Light coming!! I am so grateful for the opportunity to purify the Heart further and to be reminded what a precious gift this life is. I am so happy that you are in it!!! Love, Cara
    p.s. what a beautiful photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cara,
    I always like your posts, they are full of joy and happiness.
    that is great, your heart is opened!!!
    with love and blessings
    peter hudoba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Master Hudoba for this amazing talk on good locations for energy. I have been to Sedona before and noticed it was a special place but back then I did not understand much about a locations energy fields. Having just returned again to Sedona, for the Tao Retreats, I really was able to feel the energy of the area. It is very special place. The feeling was one of clean and pure. I was very grateful for the visit. Your practice today on opening the heart was very powerful. I felt many vibrations in my chest area which I feel will open my heart up further. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Mark,
      Thank you for your heartfelt comments!
      with love and blessings,
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  4. Thank you Master Peter for this wonderful practice to purify our hearts. After this chanting my mind feels very clear and calm and my heart is very peaceful. Thank you for all the opportunities you give us to practice and chant with you:)
    Love you<3

    ReplyDelete