Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Peter Hudoba: Daoist Immortality and Longevity

Dear Friends,

Please enjoy my latest blog on longevity and immortality.

I have studied and practiced this ancient art for several decades and tried different systems. Now, for past 32 years, I have been practicing Daoist Immortality techniques.

There are two different path in Daoist Immortality - Wai Dan and Nei Dan.

In Wai Dan, we produce the Elixir of Immortality outside of the body. There are various approaches - herbal concoctions, dieting, exercises, energy exercises, life habits, sexual techniques, spiritual and meditative techniques. The most dangerous was cooking various minerals to produce the elixir and indeed many Daoists have died of ingesting poisonous mixtures.

In Nei Dan, we produce Elixir of Immortality inside of the body. The most common approach is to join primordial energies of the body (Jing, Chi and Shen) into so called Jin Dan. Once this is achieved, we should be able markedly prolong the life span. Easy to say, extremely difficult to do. You need to have precise technique, iron determination and absolute discipline. And, of course, competent teacher to guide you.

If you like, you can practice with me to develop your Ming Men area, the centre on your lower back, just opposite to belly button. This is a good start.

How do you practice the secret technique to develop Ming Men for longevity?

Put your Left palm below belly button and place your Right palm on the area on the back opposite to Left palm. Visualize golden light in the area in front of your Right palm.

Chant mantra Bao Yuan Shou Yi Yen Jing Yee.

Do invocation to Divine and Dao to sent you a light to your Ming Men area.
Ask your Ming Men area to receive light, to fully develop and rejuvenate.

Enjoy it and practice regularly!!!

Well, there is one thing. I can not guarantee that this will work for you unless you do this under supervision. And in fact, if you do not do it right, you can get hurt. It is like with climbing Mount Everest. You need to know what you do, and have a good team.
 And, the results will not appear tomorrow. If you want to know if you can prolong your life for 100 years, well, you need to wait 100 years to see if it worked for you!!!


with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver



7 comments:

  1. Thank you Master Peter for the wonderful teachings and practice. I am grateful for this blog so that i can chant and connect with you through these practices. Love you<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Bill,
      I am so happy that you are back on my blog site!!!
      Come often and practice with me.
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  2. I just finished chanting with Master Hudoba's Blog recording and feel more energized, grateful and blessed. Thank you so much Master Hudoba for your incredible Blog, for your incredible service to humanity, to all of us. Love you! Countless Bowdowns CBD CBD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Nori for your kind words.
      It makes me very happy that I can serve you on my blog site!!!
      Come often and practice with me.
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  3. Dear Master Hudoba,
    Thank-you for the boost! It is chilly in Vancouver today. Now I am all warmed up and ready to brave the day! Love you and thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear cara
      there is nothing better than good warm up in chilly days.
      with love
      master peter

      Delete
  4. Thank you Master Hudoba for posting this class, I was in the room when you recorded this session and it's always a very powerful practice. I am very grateful to be able to practice this every week with you. I noticed the recording is also very powerful, just like I was in the room. Much liquid forming in my mouth and I feel the vibration in the lower abdomen. I plan on listening to this blog again to practice with you, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete