Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Peter Hudoba: How to respond in difficult times?

Dear friends,

Today, our country experienced a great difficulty. Our values and the symbols of our free and peaceful life that we cherish so much, were exposed to a violence. Obviously, hearts of many of us are now affected deeply. (Note: this was a day when a guard standing at the monument remembering soldiers fallen in wars for Canada was killed and soon after our Parliament was attacked also).

Let me share with you one of the most significant experiences of my early life. I was born in Czechoslovakia. When I was still a boy, one day I woke up and listened to the radio. I was the first in our family to know, that we were invaded by foreign armies. Our goverment fell and for remaining 30 years, we lived under occupation.

It was somewhere in 1985 that I and my wife, we went to the cinema to watch a movie Gandhi. I was deeply moved, especially at the end, with the last sentence of Gandhi.
Mahatma shared this deep wisdom: " when in despair, I remembered, that all through the history, the way of Truth and Love has always won."

It took me several years to comprehend these words.
But then, one day in 1989, I woke up and learned that something unbelievable happened, communism collapsed in my fatherland and the occupation armies left soon after. Then, I recalled the words of Gandi.

I am so grateful to my teacher, master Sha, for helping me to further understand the power of love and light. Master Sha gave to humanity a very special song, the song that he received from God.
We chant it very often, especially when there are difficulties around the world.

I love my heart and soul
I love all humanity
Join hearts and souls together
Love Peace and Harmony
Love Peace and Harmony

More of us chant together, more love peace and harmony we bring to humanity!

with love and blessings


Peter Hudoba
Disciple of master Sha

My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver












8 comments:

  1. Thank you Master Hudoba for this peaceful session singing Love Peace and Harmony. I have noticed many people just in my area that need love peace and harmony in their lives, so it was wonderful to chant for them today with you. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Mark,
      in difficult times, this is what we offer to those around us.
      The support with the abilities that we have, to channel Divine Love, Peace and Harmony to anxious, frightened, angry or in any other way unbalanced friends around us.
      Once emotions settle down, the reason and clarity of mind can find solutions, that otherwise would have escaped.
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  2. Master Peter thank you for sharing these deep and important insights. Here in Montreal there is disruption as the Police, Firefighters and other civil servants continue to protest pension cuts. Truth is not always easy to take; fortunately, love melts all blockages and transforms all life. I have been chanting love peace and harmony almost continuously. much love, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cynthia,
      This is wonderful!! I am so proud of you that you jumped right away to serve those around you who needed your help. That is great.
      Continue to serve humanity, bring love, peace and harmony to all.
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  3. Dear Master Hudoba, Thank-you for the beautiful chanting... and as well for the Teaching above to Mark. The meditation indeed, helped me to calm some negative emotion and my mind is feeling clearer! I am truly grateful! Love, Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear cara,
      great!, it is very good way to calm down and remove negativity. Chant this beautiful Divine Song often.
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Master Peter for sharing this song and practice. I felt warmth and now feel at peace after a long day at work, it almost feels like a shower and all the yucky stuff falling off.

    ReplyDelete