Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Peter Hudoba: Do You Worry? Don't Worry Be Happy


My dear beloved readers,

In recent days, I happened to have some challenge in my life. This gave me an opportunity to rebalance myself, to settle down my priorities.

After pausing and distancing a bit and observing the situation from some distance, I realized that I got bit trapped. I applied myself to resolve the issue, but doing so, I got involved in it and become part of it. It backfired on me, big time.
The usual cascade followed, from one issue, now I had two. Then, arrived worry, what to do about all of this? Well, now I had three issues - two challenges outside and one inside (my worry).

Right at the time, one of my students, lovely Brenda, has asked me how to deal with worries. I checked how to help her, and the message come to guide her right away.  That is it! That was not only what she needed, that was what I needed also!!!

Preparing for the radio show today, to teach how to deal with worries, I recalled an old song that I enjoyed to listen to about 25 years ago.

"Don't worry be happy.
In every life we have some trouble
When you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy"

To work on the worry is only half of work done. You need to work on your happiness also!.

If you like, listen to me old soul friend Bobby:






I love you all very much

Peter Hudoba
Disciple of master Sha

My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver








12 comments:

  1. Thank you Master Hudoba for this "don't worry be happy" session. I do remember this song from the 80's and it made me feel happy back then. Your session on understanding the blockages that create our unhappiness is very enlightening. Practice to bring in the light to clear worry. I now have even a deeper understanding to why Master Sha sings Happy Happy Happy. Just saying this makes me feel happy! Ty Ty Ty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear mark,
      I am so happy that you know this song and that hearing it brought you happiness. Practice no worries often.
      with love and blessings
      peter Hudoba

      Delete
  2. Thank you Master Peter, for sharing with us "don't worry be happy" worry really takes up so much of our time and energy, and we have everything to be happy for we have Master Sha, I will think of this song when I need to shift into happiness :) Thank you all of my love Danielle Sydney Australia cbd cbd cbd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Friend,
      welcome on my blog site. I am so honored that you find my posts useful. Please come often. And may be we can see each other again in Syndey one day!!!
      with love and blessings
      peter Hudoba

      Delete
  3. Thank you Master Peter; just the right practice at just the right time :) Interesting how worry can block taking the action that will help to resolve the issue of concern. As always, ask forgiveness for the mistake that led to the issue of concern, then don't worry, be happy! much love, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cynthia,
      that is great, am so happy that my happiness and no worry come to you in right time. Keep coming to my blog.
      with love and blessings
      peter Hudoba

      Delete
  4. Dear Master Hudoba! What a wonderful way to start the day! Thank-you for the Teaching, chanting and blessing! My heart is smiling again!! I loved the song too!! Love, Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cara,
      have a very happy no worries blessed day!!!
      with love and blessings
      peter Hudoba

      Delete
  5. Dear Master Hudoba, WOW!!! This is perfect! I'm so happy to hear today's show. My worries are over! I also had to step back to see where I was going off and to how to re-balance again. Thank you for taking the time to show me how to get past this blockage and to smile and bubble again. With greatest love and gratitude, Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Brenda!
      I love your bubbly happy no worry personality. Continue to share it with all.
      with love and blessings
      peter Hudoba

      Delete
  6. Dear Master Peter,

    your post was exactly ehat I needed today. For me it started like a "worry day". And actually without any challenges I made myself one. Thank you for making me understand! For me you ard the embodiment of pure enlightenment and hapiness. It is an honor to receive your teachings!

    Da Gan En from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nina,
      I am so honored that you write to us from all over atlantic from Germany!
      Fielen Danken.
      Ich liebe dich.peter Hudoba

      Delete