Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Peter Hudoba: The Power of Love

Dear precious souls,

I have always appreciated the love. I have been blessed by having very loving parents and grandparents. My grandpa spoiled me so much! I have been blessed by having loving wife and loving son, whom I love so much. I have been blessed by having incredible spiritual teacher, master Sha whom I love so much and I feel his unlimited love.

From master Sha, I have learned that love is not an emotion. Love is the force. In fact, it is one of the most powerful forces in the Universe.

Love melts all blockages. Use the love to help you in any situation. Use the love as the power to succeed in any aspect of your life!

I love you all so much!!!



Master Peter Hudoba



My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver





10 comments:

  1. Dear Master Hudoba, I was listening to this recording a few minutes ago and found it heart opening. The minute I heard the powerful message "I love you", I focused on that to remove a layer of pain in my heart. I didn't even know I was suffering to this degree until it hit me. I am so grateful for this particular show and will listen often. with love and gratitude, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Brenda,
      I am so happy that I could serve you and help you to open your heart even more. It is a great joy and privilage.
      I love you very much
      peter Hudoba
      disciple of master Sha

      Delete
  2. Thank you Master Peter for the powerful practice. I feel so good after this practice:) I love this blog and radio show so much. The practices and teachings are so simple yet powerful beyond words. Thank you for your infinite love to us all<3 Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear William,
      great!!! thank you for your kind words and for coming to my blog site so often. I love you very much
      peter hudoba
      disciple of master Sha

      Delete
  3. Dear Master Hudoba, there were many thoughts flying through my mind today and it helped me enormously to come to your Blog. Thank you so much for your huge and beautiful service on your Blog! Love, Nori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nori,
      I love you very much
      peter hudoba
      disciple of master Sha

      Delete
  4. Dear Master Hudoba, Thank-you for sharing your journey with us! This practice brings such peace to my heart. It feels so good to offer love. I am forever grateful. I love and respect you very much! Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cara,
      thank you for your lovely post.
      with love and blessings
      peter Hudoba

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much Master Hudoba for the wonderful practice on opening my heart with the power of love. I felt much peace surround me during this practice. This is the third time I listen to this session and I know each time it has calmed me more. Thank you so much for your service. Ty Ty Ty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mark,
      this is very important that your heart is opening further and further. I am so happy for you.
      with love and blessings
      peter Hudoba

      Delete