Monday, 1 September 2014

Peter Hudoba: I Love You


                                     I love you                                                           I love you
                        I love you I love you  I love                                you I love you I love you
              I love you I love you I love you  I love you       I love you I love you I love you I love you
       I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you    I love you I love you I love you I love you 
    I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love 
    you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
     I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I   
       love you I love you I love You I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I 
          love   you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love 
                you I love you I love you I love You  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love 
                         you I love you I love you I love I love you I love you I love you I love you
                              You I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
                                        I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love
                                               You I love you I love you I love you I love you    
                                                      I You I love you I love you I love you
                                                                   I love you I love you
                                                                            I love you


                   

with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver




24 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU MASTER HUDOBA!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you for the beautiful teaching and blessing with the flute Master Hudoba! It has been challenging to keep my heart open these past few days and your words and Love helped very much!! Love, Cara

      Delete
  2. Everyday, my heart expands to fill with more love for you....I'm imagining what it will be like by next year!! Always, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Master Peter for all your love:) I love you<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Da Ai, Master Hudoba with gratitude and appreciation for all your teachings and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Audrey
      Thank you for your kind comments,
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  5. Thank you Master Hudoba! I first saw this message in my email inbox and when I opened it right away it put a smile in my heart. Thank you for all you do to help and support us on our soul journey, Ty Ty Ty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear mark
      Thank you for your kind comments, I love when you are coming so often to the blog.
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  6. Master Hudoba, I love you too <3 I don't think I've ever received this kind of message before...this is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Brenda
      Thank you for your kind comments and for you love!!!
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  7. This is such an awesome Blog that hardly a day goes by without me coming to this Blog. I LOVE YOU MASTER HUDOBA!!! AND I LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVER AFTER LAST WEEKEND!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Nori
      Thank you for your kind comments and for your dedication,
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  8. A most complete and beautiful message Master Peter. I love you and all souls. CBCBCBCBTYTYTY and of course LYLYLY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear friend,
      I welcome you to my blog site. I hope you will benefit from what is offered.
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  9. I Love you Master Peter. Da Ai to you and your loved ones. Da Ai to all Souls in countless stars , planets , galaxies and universes. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear friend
      Thank you for coming to this blog site, I hope you will benefit.
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  10. Dear Master Hudoba, I love you so very much. You post made my heart smile. Wow Its so Beautiful. Thank you so much. CBD

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear friend,
    thank you for visiting my blog. Please do come again. I am honored to serve you.
    with love and blessings
    peter hudoba

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Master Peter, Thank you for the wisdom about Divine Love. I am currently dealing with a very difficult situation that requires me to stay in a very negative atmosphere, yet I must remain loving throughout. Listening to your story made me aware of the lack of love in my childhood and how far I have come. Thank you for the radio show and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mark for opening your heart to us.
      Come often to the blog.
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete