Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Peter Hudoba: How to Heal your Heart

dear friends,

It is the most amazing, how through the process of enlightenment, I have changed my perception of the life. I approached the life from cognitive perspective, the way to get through issues and situation was to understand them, to know what to do.
I guess, it all come from the education system. We always had to learn the topics, we always had to understand.
And when I come to training for my job, we were given information, we had to learn skills, we had to know the rules, regulations, what to do and what not to do.
Event to drive the car, I had to understand the trafic rules and regulations and learn the drive the car.

It has always been learning a knowledge.

But, life is not only that. I knew, something is missing so much, but HOW COULD  LEARN what it is? I could not. Because, what was missing was not the knowledge.

I was missing the heart.

I actually had the heart, and my friends are now keep reminding me that I have a great heart. But, my heart was buried under that huge knowledge. It was buried under the nicks, crapes, bruises, injuries,  all painful experiences.

Through many years of my enlightenment journey, I have been healing my heart. Now, I am starting to free my heart of knowledge.

Yes, master Guo, the teacher of our beloved master Sha, was so right. He told me many years ago:

"Empty your heart, throw away selfishness, serve humanity unconditionally".

This has taken some time to understand, but, finally, I am getting it.


I love you all so much!!!



Master Peter Hudoba



My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver








10 comments:

  1. Dear Master Hudoba, Thank-you for sharing how you were able to overcome difficulties of the heart. The meditation and blessing filled me with a warmth and gentle joy! I am grateful for the help with my heart and the reminder to 'empty the heart, throw away selfishness and serve humanity unconditionally!' Love, Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear cara,
      thank you very much for your lovely post.
      with love and blessings
      peter Hudoba

      Delete
  2. Thank you Master Peter for all your love and pure heart. I am very grateful that through this simple practice my heart can be purified and opened. tytyty lylyly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear William,
      thank you very much for your kind words.
      with love and blessings
      peter Hudoba

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Master Hudoba for this great teaching and sharing your own experience of what it can be like to suffer through different issues in life. I am so happy that Master Guo gave that teaching to humanity, and hope more people hear the message. Love, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Brenda,
      thank you very much and keep coming!!!
      with love and blessings
      peter Hudoba

      Delete
  4. Dear Master Peter, I love you so much and I thank you for this deep wisdom. For some reason, as I read your words I became very emotional. I have tears in my eyes. These words are very simple but it feels like I have waited for someone to share this wisdom for a very long time. I am waiting to empty my heart and free my heart. Thank you again for touching my heart in this way. Thank you for serving through this beautiful blog. CBD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Avi,
      I am so happy I could serve you and that you opened your heart. That is wonderful!
      with love and blessings
      peter Hudoba

      Delete
  5. Thank you Master Hudoba for sharing this great teaching on opening the heart. For my heart has felt many joys and hardship through the years that I am understanding much deeper now, how this affects me today. I wish to open my heart further in order to help others more. Your practices on this radio blog have been helping me reach this goal. I thank you so much for your service and blessings you offer in your programs. My deepest gratitude. Ty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear mark,
      This is wonderful that you are opening your heart further and further. I am so honored I can be the part of that process.
      with love and blessings
      peter Hudoba

      Delete