Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Peter Hudoba: How You Can Unlock Your Highest Potential

Dear Friends,

Today, I share how to unlock our potential.
All of us have a dreams. Sometimes, we can achieve them easily, sometimes, we meet challenges. It such a case, our first normal tendency is to place blame on outer circumstances. Often, it seems so obvious that the outside difficulty is blocking us.

As a devoted student of master Sha for many years, I learned, that it is the most important to look inside first. Is there anything in me, that is causing, or at least, contributing to the issue? And, then, working on my issue first, I was often surprised to see that the situation would improve rapidly.

To achieve yourself, to express your highest potential, you need to remove the self sabotaging tendencies within yourself first.



with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver

9 comments:

  1. Thank you Master Peter for this simple yet powerful practice. I am very grateful that through this chanting we can unlock our highest potential and remove the blockages to attaining our greatest goals. We are all so truly blessed at this time. tytyty lylyly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear william
      this is lovely. I was so happy to see you on last workshop.
      with love
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  2. Dear Master Peter,
    Thank you for this great practice. I immediately felt the Light flowing in and purifying me. It swirled around and around and I can still feel it in my Crown Chakra!
    With thanks and great appreciation,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear terry,
      this is great response. I am very happy for you. it means your energy channels are well opened.
      with love
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  3. Dear Master Hudoba,
    Thank-you very much for this practice. Having the opportunity to bring Light to those negative qualities in myself that are blocking me from being a better servant is a true gift! I am grateful for the guidance and encouragement as well! Love, Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. To accept responsibility for circumstances; to identify self-sabotaging tendencies; and to have the wisdom, knowledge and practices to transform these tendencies is key to achieving one's potential. Please listen to this broadcast to learn from a Master. By helping yourself, you help each of us in ways you may not have imagined. Your special gifts are needed in this life. Life is grateful for your presence. I am so grateful Master Hudoba is here to support our efforts. Love, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Cheryl for heart touching words.
      with love
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  5. Thank you Master Hudoba for this insightful wisdom on unblocking myself first to allow my outer world to transform. I have noticed many similar things in my life where I have been unable to progress and it is easy to look elsewhere as the problem. But looking for what I need to change inside is a great awareness. I am learning more about what I need to do inside to manifest my outer world, Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete