Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Peter Hudoba: how can I live free in unfree world


dear Friends,

I was born in Czechoslovakia and first several decades of my life I lived when my country was not free. We were occupied by foreign army and had nondemocratic political system. Through my childhood and teens, I have often wondered how it is to live a free life. After many years of trying, one day I succeeded to leave and finally established myself in Canada.

Canada is a very beautiful country and, I can say people can live here truly freely. Yet, when I arrived, I noticed soon, that some of the difficulties I had back home, appeared here also.

Why it could be?
Due to my diligent spiritual studies and practices, I come to understand, it was only because of me.
No matter how far I traveled, I have brought with me myself - with all my personality, my temperament, the whole thing.
And, I new, that if I want to improve my life, to reap the whole potential to live in such a beautiful place as Canada is, I need to remove from myself all those negative tendencies that sabotaged my life. Under the guidance of my teacher, Master Sha, with his help, his spiritual interventions, and by many many hours of chanting, I have slowly transformed.
Many of my negative tendencies were dissolved and I started to enjoy incredible inner peace and joy.
More, as I improved, the people around me started to treat me much more beautifully.

After many years of my struggle for liberation, I have liberated, although not fully yet, from myself.
That was so freeing, so fulfilling.


I love you all and I bless you all.

Peter Hudoba
Disciple of master Sha



My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver









11 comments:

  1. FYI Dearest Master Hudoba - You sent a link to notify us in advance of your live radio show; you posted the completion of this show on the website; you sent a special link with the narrative to the radio show. No matter at what stage of the process, or from what link, I have not been able to listen to the show. It most recently immediately flips to a program of Master Francisco's. I have tried as many avenues as possible from the "customer" perspective. I wondered if anyone else was having difficulties?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Cheryl,
      Thank you for your notice. The Webcast was fixed. Please visit again and enjoy!!!
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba
      disciple of master Sha

      Delete
  2. P.S. I am deeply humbled by the narrative of your life story. Such a beautiful depiction of one important stage of the journey to enlightenment, and one that is a lesson to us all. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Master Hudoba, I just practiced lower dan tian with your Blogtalk Radio again and am very grateful. Thank you so much as well for your inspiring and generous August 6 sharing on your Blog of your personal journey. When I click to listen to your August 6 Radio show, it shows the title of your August 6 show, but then immediately switches over to Master Francisco's Blogtalk Radio show. This has not occurred in the past with any of your other Blog radio shows. I see from the above comment that Cheryl Wallace has experienced the same thing. Love, Nori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Nori,
      Thank you for your notice. The Webcast was fixed. Please visit again and enjoy!!!
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba
      disciple of master Sha

      Delete
  4. I just had an absolutely wonderful lower dan tian practice with Master Hudoba's Blogtalk Radio...now I'm hot and perspiring and have more energy to go forth and serve Master Hudoba and Divine. Thank you so much Master Hudoba for empowering me to go forth and serve; CBD CBD CBD! Love, Nori

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first started practicing lower dan tian with Master Hudoba's Blogtalk Radio I did not become hot nor perspiring, but now I definitely do. In fact now I keep a facecloth beside me to deal with the perspiration. Now I shall go forth to serve Master Hudoba and Divine...thank you so much, Master Hudoba, your Blogtalk Radio is awesome; CBD CBD CBD! Love Nori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nori very much for your kind post. I am so happy I can serve you in this way.
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba
      disciple of master Sha

      Delete
  6. Thank you Master Hudoba this deep insight into karmic patterns that affect our lives. I too have realized through these teaching some patterns in my own life. I have noticed that doing these simple yet very powerful practices has reduced this effect. I also know that the blessings I have received through the services your able to offer at Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver has dramatically cleared many blockages from my life. I am extremely grateful. I encourage listeners to experience these powerful blessings and practices. Ty Ty Ty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Mark,
      it is really important to work on our karmic patterns in our lives. Every day, we have less time that we had day before, to reach enlightenment. Not a second should be wasted!
      purify!
      with love
      peter hudoba

      Delete