Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Peter Hudoba: Do You Feel any Negativity? Chant !

Dear Friends,


We had a great time today on the show! I was talking about the topic that is quite common, I talked about negativity in the mind.

Have you ever become negative, considering everything what others tell you as not suitable, wrong? Have you ever voiced your feelings of displeasure to others?

The saying is that flies come to pot of honey more often then to pot of vinegar. Yet, who can be all the time sweet like honey?

It is possible. I am so grateful to master Sha, beyond words that he showed me a simple technique how to deal with negativity. Since I applied it, my mind has become exquisitely peaceful, calm and happy.

How do you do this?

First, during the day, at any time, always control yourself and stop any negative thoughts or any negative words you are just about to say.
If there is a lot of negativity in your mind, you can actually chant silently the mantra for long time, until the mind is clear again.

Secondly, work on your negativity by regular sitting meditation.

Place your Left palm below the belly button and place your Right palm on the middle of your chest.  

Visualize golden light in the area behind your right palm, inside of chest.


Do invocation to Divine and Dao and Master Sha and All Saints in the Heaven to sent you a light to your negativity. Ask your negativity to completely purify.

Chant mantra: "Om Mani Padme Hum"

Do this practice for about 20-30 minutes, enjoy it and practice regularly!!!


with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver












8 comments:

  1. Dear Master Hudoba,
    Thank-you very much for the Teaching and Practice today! This brought such an deep peace to my mind after a few minutes. I feel so calm. I will definitely practice this when I become aware of the inner dialogue and negativities in my mind! Love, Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wonderful,I see Cara that you keep coming to practice with my recordings regularly. That is great.
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  2. Master Hudoba's Blog is such an awesome Blog that rarely a day goes by that I don't come to his Blog. Thank you so much Master Hudoba!!! Heartfelt thanks, Love Nori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Nori,
      thank you very much for your kind words!! it is the honor to serve.
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  3. Thank you Master Peter for this practice. Beofre i started this practice i was starting to have these negative thoughts but after chanting with you my mind feel so clear and peaceful. How blessed we are to have access to these practices and blessings. Thank you, Love you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wonderful,it is great William that you keep coming to practice with my recordings regularly.
      with love and blessings
      peter hudoba

      Delete
  4. Thank you Master Hudoba for this well needed practice. I find on this journey many negative thoughts do enter my mind and it does have an affect on my inner peace. I wonder even where these thoughts come from. Best solution is to chant, to fill my mind with a higher vibration. I love the mantra you chose for this practice. It really cleared my mind. Thank you so much for sharing your story. Ty Ty Ty

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear Mark,
    to clear the mind of negative thoughts is a very important practice, it is actually a key practice. Please do this all the time.
    with love and blessings,
    peter hudoba

    ReplyDelete