Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Peter Hudoba: Do you get irritated? What would Buddha do.


Dear Friends,

Welcome!
I feel so happy to share with you my story of irritability, as I shared today on my radio show.
Have you ever become irritated or even angry? I not, than you are most likely a beautiful stature carved out of marble and displayed in the museum. In that case, read further text with an amusement.
For the rest of us, we do get irritated. Some more then other.

Yes, there were times, when I got irritated quite a lot. Actually, at times I was quite angry. But, it all changed when I met master Sha. he was guiding me patiently, lovingly, to dissolve this major weakness that I had in my life. There was a period in the training, that I actually become more irritated then ever - that was a time when I was surfacing the darkness of my heart. 
But, now, it is all gone. The peace that I feel all the time, the beauty and bliss of enlightenment, it is simply unbelievable. I am so grateful to master Sha, beyond words.

How do you do this?First, as soon as you are starting irritated, control yourself and shut it down. It is much easier to root out weed before it is big. Make it a habit and never slip.

Secondly, work on your negative tendencies by spiritual practice.

Place your Left palm below the belly button and place your Right palm on the middle of your chest.  

Visualize golden light in the area behind your right palm, inside of chest.


Do invocation to Divine and Dao and Master Sha and All Saints in the Heaven to sent you a light to your irritability and anger. Ask your irritability and anger to completely purify.

Chant mantra: "I Love You"

Do this practice for about 20-30 minutes, enjoy it and practice regularly!!!

You may be surprised to see that occasions of irritability will become less and less frequent.


with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver







18 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! The idea to silently start to chant I LOVE YOU when irritated with someone ~ love this, thank you. And that, in a second, you can shift the energy to practice compassion and to offer love, this is the most beneficial for both youself and the other person. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Master Hudoba, This practice was very timely today. I had been feeling irritable and this really helped to bring peace and love into my heart and home! Thank-you very much! Love, Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cara,
      I am so happy that the practice on the blog has helped you.
      master Peter

      Delete
  3. Dear Master Hudoba, As you know I am a lot like you-- not as you are now of course, but as you once were) and I am so grateful to you and to Master Sha for teaching me these practices which bring more and more peace into my heart. Thank you for this blog which helps us understand that as you have said "every Saint has a past and every sinner has a future." With love and gratitude, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great post Sara.
      keep practicing and practicing and practicing.
      with love
      master Peter

      Delete
  4. Dear Master Hudoba, thank you so much for your Blog practice on lower dan tian which I just played and practiced with yet again. It's an absolutely wonderful practice and a wonderful service that you have provided on your Blog. Love, Nori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great Nori.
      This is very important practice. Continue to do it regularly.
      With love and blessings
      master peter

      Delete
  5. Just practiced lower dan tian with Master Hudoba's Blog once again. Thank you so much Master Hudoba for your beautiful service! Love, Nori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just practiced lower dan tian with Master Hudoba's Blog for the third time today. I noticed that this time, my body got hotter faster and my mouth filled with liquid which is a good sign. The energy pulsing at my palms felt stronger and more palpable. Thank you so much Master Hudoba for your great service!! Love, Nori

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just practiced lower dan tian with Master Hudoba's Blog for the fourth time today. This time, my body got so hot that I had to reach for a facecloth to deal with the perspiration. (This did not happen the previous three times.) Many thanks Master Hudoba for your tremendous service!! I hope you're having a good time in Victoria. Love, Nori

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just practiced lower dan tian with Master Hudoba's Blog for the fifth time today. This time, my body became noticeably heated within seconds. What a difference from my first time today. Not only the trunk of my body became heated, there was much heat spreading throughout my inner arms, and at the end, even the outside of my arms were noticeably heated. Thank you so much Master Hudoba!! Love, Nori

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was delighted today to spread flyers for Master Hudoba's coming events at Kitsilano Community Centre (Tuesday, August 26), and the Canadian Memorial Centre for Peace (Wednesday, August 27). So much light and grace radiates from the flyers. Dear Divine, please bless those who see the flyers to follow their souls' guidance to attend Master Hudoba's events; TY TY TY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Nori for your unconditional service to Divine.
      It is great to see people with such heart.
      with love
      master peter

      Delete
  10. Great practice to apply when irritated with someone. Thank you Master Peter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear mark,
      have a great fun practicing non irritability.
      with love and blessings
      master Peter

      Delete
  11. Thank you Master Hudoba for this deep insight into anger and irritability issues. Learning about planting seeds is of great valve in my life and I will continue on with the practices to clear myself of negative behavior. I have notice that since doing the many practices on your blog radio show I do feel much happier and a lot less irritated. Thank you so much for this wonderful service your providing.

    ReplyDelete