Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Peter Hudoba: Be Happy Be Joyful with master Peter Hudoba


Dear friends,

I have wondered many times, what the happiness really means. I guess, it is different for different people. So, rather then trying to get that, I realized it is much easier to understand what unhappiness is.
Unhappiness is lack of happiness and that would be same for all, no matter  what makes them happy.
If you do not have it, no matter what it is, you are unhappy the same way.

Over the years, trying this and that, I finally come to conclusion, that the only thing that could possibly makes us happy is a connection with Divine, with God.
When we feel God's presence in our heart, when we are flooded with God's love and light, no matter what the outer conditions may be, we are happy.
On the other side, no matter how plentiful and seemingly prosperous your outer conditions are, if you are not connected deeply with God, you can not be really happy.

practice connection with God daily, maintain it at all times

with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver

8 comments:

  1. Master Peter is one who can make the heart sing. His radio show today is a delightful process to joy and happiness. Want to be happy! Join together with us to learn how. Much love to you all, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cheryl,
      Thank you very much for your enthusiastic response!!!
      with love
      master peter

      Delete
  2. Thank you Master Peter for this wonderful practice. After practicing i feel peaceful and joy in my heart. Thank you for all you have done for me and others. Thank for helping us all to find true happiness and joy. tytyty lylyly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear William,
      Thank you very much for your beautiful response!!!
      with love and blessings
      master peter

      Delete
  3. Dear Master Hudoba,
    Thank-you for this gentle, soothing practice! When I finished I looked out the window and a dear little hummingbird was peeking in! I am reminded that life is precious and the true joy in my life, a gift from God! Thank-you for sharing your love and joy with us!! Love, Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear cara,
      Divine Happiness and Joy are subttle inner feelings. They are overhelming strong emotions and it takes some purification level in order to perceive them. I am very happy for you that you can tune into these exquisite frequencies
      with love and light,
      master Peter

      Delete
  4. Thank you Master Hudoba for this great teaching on how to achieve lasting happiness, I feel my own inner joy has increased doing these simple but very powerful practices, Ty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great,
    Mark, be happyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    with love and happiness
    master Peter

    ReplyDelete