Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Peter Hudoba: How to Energize Your Body


dear friends

Welcome!

Today, I share Master Sha`s technique to develop Body Energy by practice on Lower Energy Field.

Lower Energy Field is a very important energy center in our body. It stores all body energy and distributes it to all cells and organs through the system of energy channels called meridians. It is responsible for our strength, vitality, stamina and immunity. If your Lower Energy Field is full of pure energy, you will feel energized, powerful, healthy and you can do many tasks through the day easily.


with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver



10 comments:

  1. Thank you Master Peter for that wonderful practice. It was so powerful. I am so happy to be able to practice with you in this way. I felt lots of heat throughout my body and lots of vibration in my lower abdomen. Very recharging and empowering. Tytyty lylyly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Bill,
      I am very happy you are enjoying the practice. Yes, it is very powerful and I practice this daily. I found it very beneficial.
      with love and light
      master Peter

      Delete
  2. Thank-you so much for the boost Master Hudoba! Lots of Golden Light came to my Lower Energy Centre and spread out to the rest of my body. What a great way to begin the day! With Much Love and Gratitude, Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Cara,
      this is wonderful. As I observe you on the workshops, you have wonderful level of pure energy and there are not many other students who achieved that level. Continue practice.
      with love
      master Peter

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much Master Hudoba for taking time out on your retreat with Master Sha to continue to updated your blog, and what a great practice! I will be coming back to re-listen to this episode to boost my lower energy center. Your blessing is incredible, ty ty ty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear mark
      this is very simple exercise and bring you energy to be successful in anything you do through the day.
      I do this daily.
      with love
      master peter

      Delete
  4. I'm so happy Master Hudoba is back in Vancouver...and he will be giving a workshop at the Vancouver Public Library this coming Monday, June 23 from 6:00 to 8:30 pm. Take this wonderful opportunity to be with him in person!! Love, Nori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Master Peter, I am so grateful to have your radio broadcast to follow for this important daily practice. I have bookmarked this broadcast for quick reference for myself and to share. Thank you for your generosity and for the blessing offered to boost my energy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Master Peter, I am so grateful to have your radio broadcast to follow for this important daily practice. I have bookmarked this broadcast for quick reference for myself and to share. Thank you for your generosity and for the blessing offered to boost my energy!

    ReplyDelete