Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Master Peter Hudoba: How to Heal Emotions with Singing

dear Friends,
 


On several times, I have joined master Sha on his Divine and Dao Soul Singing and Dancing and Music retreats. I have benefited greatly from these practices and teachings. 

For me as a spiritual master, it is very important that I can sing and play music and in this way help my students to open the blockage is in their energy system, or what is the karmic involvement behind the difficulties.
 I do this often and for that, to have a strong spiritual power of singing and playing music, is the most important.


If you have strong emotions however, you need to consult your doctor to have medical support also. Always remember that spiritual blessing does not replace medicine.


with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver

3 comments:

  1. Dear Master Hudoba, Thank-you very much for the flute blessings and the teachings. I feel so calm and peaceful throughout my whole body and the chanting really settled my emotions down! This session inspired me to sing more too !!! Love, Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cara,
    Yes, to become calm and peaceful after meditation means your practice is going in right direction. Continue regularly.
    with love and light
    master Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Master Hudoba for this wonderful music blessing with your flute, just so peaceful. I felt my channels opening up right away. I also really enjoyed the 4th soul house practice with the tao mantra, it was very powerful and healing for me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete