Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Peter Hudoba: Secret Daoist technique to Heal and Rejuvenate Kidneys and Element Water

dear Friends,
 

Today I share the secret ancient Daoist technique to heal and rejuvenate the organ Kidneys and the Element Water.

The Element Water is a very important element in our body. It regulates Kidneys, bones, sex organs and sexuality, production of some hormones and Energy for the function of the brain.
This element contains the emotion Fear.
You can balance the element Water if you have a difficulty with any of these areas.


And remember, always continue any treatments for Kidneys and other issues with your medical doctor, our techniques are not replacement for medical care.



with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver

























7 comments:

  1. Master Peter many thanks for this powerful follow-up to your beautiful class, "Build Healthy Relationships" at Vancouver Public Library this past Tuesday. Now there is a recording to go back to again and again! with love and appreciation, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This practice was very regenerating for my body and helped to empty my 'scattered' mind as well. When I opened my eyes and looked around the room, everything seemed crystal clear! Thank-you Master Hudoba for the kidney practice!! Love, Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Master Peter for your blog and radio show. It is such a gift to be able to meditate and chant with you in this very special way. During this practice i could feel my brain being nourished as well as my hearing and ears being purified. I am so grateful to be able to transform my kidneys with this simple practice. Thank you, Love you<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Master Hudoba for this informative lecture on the water element and how it relates to the kidneys functions including our sexual energy and the brain. This practice to develop and purify the water element was very powerful. I also felt very clear in my mind after and seem to be more energized too, thank you so much. I look forward to next week topic. Ty Ty Ty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Master Peter, The wisdom you share with us is profound. How ones the kidneys can benefit by bringing light into it. Thank you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Master Peter, I feel great after chanting with you for my kidneys and water element and the powerful blessing from your flute. I am completely rejuvenated. Thank you, my deepest gratitude, Mary Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Master Peter, Thank you...........the heat from practicing this. What a wonderful practice. TY TY TY Thank you M. Sha!

    ReplyDelete