Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Peter Hudoba: Develop your Heart Chakra

dear Friends,
 


I received an inspiration from God to speak about the importance of Heart Chakra, or, Message Centre, how master Sha calls it. Heart Chakra is an energy and spiritual centre in the middle of the chest. It is a love centre, healing centre, karma centre and communication centre. It means, we feel and send out the love from here, it is a place where we do healing, our karma is stored here and finally, through this centre we communicate with the soul world.

I have benefited greatly from practices on heart Chakra.
For me as a spiritual master, it is very important that I can receive precise message from Soul world so I can correctly guide and help my students. And, as a spiritual healer, it is very useful to know where the blockage is in the energy system, or what is the karmic involvement behind the difficulties.
I often do readings from akashic records and for that, to have a precise connection, is the most important.

Besides, I am a husband, farther, son and brother. In all my relationships, I greatly benefit from pure heart chakra. I feel the love that my loved ones offer to me, and I can give them a lot of love in return. I feel love from all sorts of people, and I can love them also.

It is great to have fully opened heart, filled with love.



with love and light

master Peter Hudoba



Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver



12 comments:

  1. I just did the Da Guang Ming practice for Message Centre with Master Peter Hudoba's radio show. This is a terrific practice. The result was that I felt correctly aligned with the Divine, and therefore could receive clear and correct messages. last week I was being tested and wrote to Master Peter for guidance on my Master Sha Soul Healing Group. I am now thinking that if I had done this practice I would have got the answer I needed without help from the Master.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Mark,
      Thank you for your comment. Yes, this is great practice and I do it regularly, every day.
      Good luck with practice!!!
      with love,
      master Peter

      Delete
  2. I feel so much more open and lighter in my heart after this practice. I am very grateful for this gift! Thank-you for the beautiful blessing as well, Master Hudoba!
    Love, Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Cara,
      it is the honor to serve you. come to me blog site and practice to your leasure.
      with love and blessings
      master Peter

      Delete
  3. Thank you Master Peter for this simple yet powerful practice. After doing this practice my heart chakra has a gentle buzzing and my mind feels clear. I am so grateful that we can practice with you in this way. I am not able to see you all the time but with this radio show i can practice with you anytime:) Love you, William

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Master Peter, Today I followed your 9-10 AM class via livestream focussing on message centre and then your radio program. Both Wednesday and Thursday classes focussed on message center and forgiveness practice; I am feeling like a Christmas tree! Much gratitude for your teaching and blessings! tytyty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Master Hudoba, for this important practice with mantra Da Guang Ming. I feel so much happier and lighter, like a sunny spring day! thank you for all that you can share with us. Love, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Master Hudoba, much love and gratitude for the unexpected, amazing and profound blessings of last night!! Love, Nori

    ReplyDelete
  7. To feel the love you emanate to all of those in your path inspires me to learn this simple chant and sing with joy! Heartfelt gratitude and love, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Master Peter,
    I did the practice you recommended above and within a minute or two, I felt a powerful energy of love and bliss in my heart chakra. It got fuller and more powerful and even from a short meditation, I still feel it vibrating. Thank you for this simple but very powerful practice!
    With great love and appreciation,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Master Hudoba for this wonderful teaching and blessing for the Message Centre. Today I had a challenging day and I am so happy to receive this blessing today. I feel much more at peace and calm. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This practice for the message centre is like receiving a perfect gift that I want to give to myself every day. Thank you Beloved Master Peter.

    ReplyDelete