Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Peter Hudoba: My New year message

Dear precious souls,

I wish you all a very happy and successful New Year 2014! As we are striving on our journey to enlightenment, we are going through many different experiences. Some are pleasant, others are more challenging. But it does not matter, anything that is happening to us is a message from universe that we have to learn from. Anything and everything is the opportunity for improvement and spiritual advancement.

I wish that your experiences and lessons are more pleasant and joyful through this year!


With love and appreciations

Master Peter Hudoba


Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Twitter

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver


7 comments:

  1. I saw so many people happy to have 2013 end, and I thought this sad.
    With spiritual training and techniques that I learn from you, I expect to be improving, learning and cheering 2014 on, not waiting for it to end.
    Thank you for all you give us,
    love
    Rebekka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Rebeka,
      There is no beginning and no end. There is no sadness and no joy. It all one, beautiful light.
      With love and affections,
      master Hudoba

      Delete
    2. Stunning! What an illuminating message.
      Thank you, Master Hudoba!
      love
      Rebekka

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Dear Master Hudoba, As I read your reply, There is no beginning and no end. There is no sadness and no joy, one beautiful light, I feel expanded and full of light. Thank you!
    Love, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit that I still struggle to let go of the pains and pleasures in this life. I want to be more sincere this year about where my shortcomings are and improve! I want to open to the incredible Light and Love that is available to us! Thank-you for the New Year Blessing. Love, Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Master Hudoba, Each time I have been in your presence I felt the joy, warmth and happiness that you bring with your light. Each time I felt re-energized. Thank you for your blog. I feel energized again watching you on Internet! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Monique

    ReplyDelete