Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Peter Hudoba: Meeting my Beloved Teacher Doctor and Master Sha in Orillia January 2014

Peter Hudoba: Meeting my Beloved Teacher Doctor and Master Sha in Orillia January 2014

December 2014 and early January 2014 were very busy time for me. I did a very demanding spiritual interventions to help our students at our Love Peace Harmony Centre and to prepare business issues for a year 2014. Consequently, I have become quite drained.

This has changes dramatically once I arrived to Orillia. In few hours in the presence of my teacher, my body completely rejuvenated and recharged.

What a privilege to be in his presence!!! Master Sha is highly achieved spiritual being and the force of his light is incredibly strong. It really helped me a great deal, just to sit next to him. And then, we have learned new secret meditative techniques! That was a truly an icing on the cake.

It is such honor to be with Master Sha on his mission!!!

With love and appreciations

Master Peter Hudoba






Peter Hudoba is a spiritual teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.


My Facebook

My Twitter

My Blog

Master Sha's Soul Healing Centre Vancouver




8 comments:

  1. Thank you Master Peter for your sharing. I have been to a few of your workshops and had a similar thing happen to me. Last December i had been going through some spiritual testing and a lot of people around me said i wasn't being like myself and i felt depressed and drained. But after being in your presence for just over an hour in one of your events i felt like everything just feel off. All the struggle and pain i had been feeling just melted completely away. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done for my life and the lives of countless others. Thank you, Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear William,
      I am very honored to serve you and all students who come to my workshops. It is such a delight to have students like you.
      With love and affections,
      master Hudoba

      Delete
  2. I have had the same experience as well! So many times when I have been having a hard time in my heart and mind and am blessed to be in your presence, Master Hudoba, I encounter a transformation, a clearing out of the darkness and I am filled with a profound joy!
    Plus, to learn how to maintain this at home and in my life! Wow!
    With much love and gratitude!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Cara,
      this is so beautiful that your heart is opened.
      With love and affections,
      master Hudoba

      Delete
  3. Exactly! One sentence, one comment from you, whether in person or video,broadcast, and my world can be a vastly different experience.


    Love
    Rebekka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Rebeka,
      I am so happy that your heart is opened to the Divine love and light.
      With love and affections,
      master Hudoba

      Delete
  4. Master Hudoba, after all that you give, it is wonderful to see you so refreshed and full of energy! And you still have one more week to go :) What an honour to be studying with you! Love, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Cynthia,
      yes, it is amazing how fast I recharge when I am in presence of master Sha. We are so blessed.
      with love and affections
      master Hudoba

      Delete